Sunday, March 18, 2007

Thank You

I'd just like to say thank you to all of you out there who are reading this on a consistent basis. I've had over a hundred hits on this since I installed a counter a week or two after the first post. I thank those of you who are spread out across the world at the moment and take time to check this humble log of surfing pleasure. At present we have readers in Sri Lanka, Korea, Costa Rica and Dan is somewhere in South America yelling at a computer because it won't give him coffee. And for all of you who have taken time to check this at work or at school, well I'm glad you're getting paid to read this or glad that you're not paying attention to class and am reading about my aquatic adventures. So thank you again, and let's spread the word and try to add another zero to the end of that hundred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home